Guilde The Lost Heroes Index du Forum

Guilde The Lost Heroes Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[HQ] Miranda Lambert%W.hite Liar

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde The Lost Heroes Index du Forum -> Publik' -> La Charte !!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jescha

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 13:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] Miranda Lambert%W.hite Liar Répondre en citant

Miranda Lambert White Liar > bit.ly/1W61WG1

The,,,female,,,narrator,,,in,,,the,,,song,,,describes,,,confronting,,,her,,,man,,,for,,,cheating,,,,whom,,,she,,,refers,,,to,,,as,,,being,,,a,,,"white,,,liar",,,for,,,deceiving,,,her,,,,in,,,reference,,,to,,,the,,,term,,,white,,,lieLyrics,,,,,,Peermusic,,,Publishing,,,,Sony/ATV,,,Music,,,Publishing,,,LLC,,,Browse,,Videos,,(A-Z),,Browse,,Artists,,(A-Z),,^,,Country,,Universe:,,Miranda,,Lambert,,,White,,Liar,,^,,Roughstock,,Blog:,,Miranda,,Lambert,,-,,"White,,Liar",,^,,Engine,,145:,,The,,Best,,Country,,Songs,,of,,2009,,^,,Roughstock,,Blog:,,The,,Best,,Singles,,of,,2009:,,Miranda,,Lambert,,-,,"White,,Liar",,(#35),,^,,Nine,,Major,,Videos,,to,,Premiere,,During,,CMT,,Big,,New,,Music,,Weekend,,^,,CMT,,Videos:,,Music,,Binge,,-,,10.2.09:,,White,,Liar,,^,,CMT,,Top,,Twenty,,Countdown:,,Top,,20,,From,,Week,,of,,October,,16,,,2009,,^,,Paul,,Grein,,(May,,22,,,2013)Correct,,,this,,,Line,,,Record,,,a,,,Video,,,Annotation,,,Edit,,,Video,,,Id,,,Add,,,an,,,Image,,,Formatting,,,Help,,,Save,,,(shift+enter),,,cancel,,,Add,,,an,,,image,,,,video,,,,or,,,tweet,,,by,,,pasting,,,in,,,the,,,URL:,,,Add,,,a,,,link,,,like,,,this:,,,[Check,,,out,,,my,,,fave,,,website](,,,Simple,,,formatting:,,,*Italicize,,,Album,,,Titles*,,,>,,,This,,,is,,,how,,,you,,,quote,,,from,,,other,,,sources,,,How,,,to,,,write,,,for,,,Genius,,,,,,Save,,,Video,,,,,,Re-record,,,Video,,,,,,Watch,,,Video,,,Again,,,Welcome,,back,,to,,The,,Boot,,It,,appears,,that,,you,,already,,have,,an,,account,,created,,within,,our,,VIP,,network,,of,,sites,,on,,Video,,,,Playback,,,,Not,,,,Supported,,,,Lyrics,,,,to,,,,White,,,,Liar,,,,by,,,,Miranda,,,,LambertHey,,,,white,,,,liar,,,,the,,,,truth,,,,comes,,,,out,,,,a,,,,little,,,,at,,,,a,,,,time,,,,and,,,,it,,,,spreads,,,,just,,,,like,,,,a,,,,fire,,,,slips,,,,off,,,,of,,,,your,,,,tongue,,,,like,,,,turpentine,,,,and,,,,i,,,,don't,,,,know,,,,why,,,,white,,,,liar,,,,you,,,,better,,,,be,,,,careful,,,,what,,,,you,,,,do,,,,i,,,,wouldn't,,,,wanna,,,,be,,,,in,,,,your,,,,shoes,,,,if,,,,they,,,,ever,,,,found,,,,you,,,,out,,,,you,,,,better,,,,be,,,,careful,,,,what,,,,you,,,,say,,,,it,,,,never,,,,really,,,,added,,,,up,,,,any,,,,way,,,,I,,,,got,,,,friends,,,,in,,,,this,,,,town,,,,Hey,,,,white,,,,liar,,,,The,,,,truth,,,,comes,,,,out,,,,a,,,,little,,,,at,,,,a,,,,time,,,,and,,,,it,,,,spreads,,,,just,,,,like,,,,a,,,,fire,,,,slips,,,,off,,,,of,,,,your,,,,tongue,,,,like,,,,turpentine,,,,and,,,,I,,,,don't,,,,know,,,,why,,,,white,,,,liar,,,,You,,,,said,,,,you,,,,went,,,,out,,,,to,,,,a,,,,bar,,,,and,,,,walked,,,,some,,,,lady,,,,to,,,,her,,,,car,,,,but,,,,your,,,,face,,,,has,,,,more,,,,to,,,,tell,,,,cuz,,,,my,,,,cousin,,,,saw,,,,you,,,,on,,,,the,,,,street,,,,with,,,,a,,,,red,,,,head,,,,named,,,,Bernice,,,,Turns,,,,out,,,,you,,,,don't,,,,lie,,,,too,,,,well,,,,Hey,,,,white,,,,liar,,,,The,,,,truth,,,,comes,,,,out,,,,a,,,,little,,,,at,,,,a,,,,time,,,,and,,,,it,,,,spreads,,,,just,,,,like,,,,a,,,,fire,,,,slips,,,,off,,,,of,,,,your,,,,tongue,,,,like,,,,turpentine,,,,and,,,,I,,,,don't,,,,know,,,,why,,,,white,,,,liar,,,,Here's,,,,a,,,,bombshell,,,,just,,,,for,,,,you,,,,turns,,,,out,,,,I've,,,,been,,,,lying,,,,too,,,,Yeah,,,,I'm,,,,a,,,,white,,,,liar,,,,The,,,,truth,,,,comes,,,,out,,,,a,,,,little,,,,at,,,,a,,,,time,,,,and,,,,it,,,,spreads,,,,just,,,,like,,,,a,,,,fire,,,,slips,,,,off,,,,of,,,,my,,,,tongue,,,,like,,,,turpentine,,,,and,,,,I,,,,don't,,,,know,,,,why,,,,White,,,,Liar,,,,Roll,,,,Down,,,,Featured,,,,Country,,,,Music,,,,Videos,,,,Something,,,,in,,,,the,,,,WaterCarrie,,,,Underwood,,,,Girl,,,,In,,,,A,,,,Country,,,,SongMaddie,,,,&,,,,Tae,,,,Somethin',,,,BadMiranda,,,,Lambert,,,,ft"White,,,Liar",,,received,,,three,,,nominations,,,(for,,,Single,,,of,,,the,,,Year,,,,Song,,,of,,,the,,,Year,,,,and,,,Video,,,of,,,the,,,Year),,,at,,,the,,,2010,,,Academy,,,of,,,Country,,,Music,,,Awards;,,,of,,,these,,,,Lambert,,,took,,,home,,,the,,,award,,,for,,,Video,,,of,,,the,,,YearIt,,has,,sold,,1,202,000,,copies,,in,,the,,US,,as,,of,,May,,2013.[9]Content[edit]In,,,,December,,,,2009,,,,,the,,,,song,,,,became,,,,Lambert's,,,,second,,,,Top,,,,10,,,,hit,,,,and,,,,reached,,,,a,,,,peak,,,,of,,,,number,,,,2,,,,on,,,,the,,,,U.SContents,,1,,Content,,2,,Reception,,3,,Music,,video,,4,,Chart,,and,,sales,,performance,,5,,Charts,,5.1,,Year-end,,charts,,6,,Awards,,and,,Nominations,,7,,References,,8,,External,,links,,Hey,,,white,,,liar,,,The,,,truth,,,comes,,,out,,,a,,,little,,,at,,,a,,,time,,,And,,,it,,,spreads,,,just,,,like,,,a,,,fire,,,Slips,,,off,,,of,,,your,,,tongue,,,like,,,turpentine,,,And,,,I,,,don't,,,know,,,why,,,,white,,,liarYou,,,better,,,be,,,careful,,,what,,,you,,,do,,,I,,,wouldn't,,,wanna,,,be,,,in,,,your,,,shoes,,,If,,,they,,,ever,,,found,,,you,,,out,,,You,,,better,,,be,,,careful,,,what,,,you,,,say,,,It,,,never,,,really,,,added,,,up,,,anyway,,,I,,,got,,,friends,,,in,,,this,,,townHey,,,white,,,liar,,,The,,,truth,,,comes,,,out,,,a,,,little,,,at,,,a,,,time,,,And,,,it,,,spreads,,,just,,,like,,,a,,,fire,,,Slips,,,off,,,of,,,your,,,tongue,,,like,,,turpentine,,,And,,,I,,,don't,,,know,,,why,,,,white,,,liarYou,,,said,,,you,,,went,,,out,,,to,,,a,,,bar,,,And,,,walked,,,some,,,lady,,,to,,,her,,,car,,,But,,,your,,,face,,,has,,,more,,,to,,,tell,,,'Cause,,,my,,,cousin,,,saw,,,you,,,on,,,the,,,street,,,With,,,a,,,red,,,head,,,named,,,Bernice,,,Turns,,,out,,,you,,,don't,,,lie,,,too,,,wellHey,,,white,,,liar,,,The,,,truth,,,comes,,,out,,,a,,,little,,,at,,,a,,,time,,,And,,,it,,,spreads,,,just,,,like,,,a,,,fire,,,Slips,,,off,,,of,,,your,,,tongue,,,like,,,turpentine,,,And,,,I,,,don't,,,know,,,why,,,,white,,,liarHere's,,,a,,,bombshell,,,just,,,for,,,you,,,Turns,,,out,,,I've,,,been,,,lying,,,tooNow,,,I'm,,,a,,,white,,,liar,,,The,,,truth,,,comes,,,out,,,a,,,little,,,at,,,a,,,time,,,And,,,it,,,spreads,,,just,,,like,,,a,,,fire,,,Slips,,,off,,,of,,,my,,,tongue,,,like,,,turpentine,,,And,,,I,,,don't,,,know,,,why,,,White,,,liar,,,Songwriters,,,NATALIE,,,NICOLE,,,HEMBY,,,,MIRANDA,,,LAMBERT,,,Published,,,by,,,Lyrics,,,,,,Peermusic,,,Publishing,,,,Sony/ATV,,,Music,,,Publishing,,,LLC,,,The,,Band,,Perry,,6,,Boys,,'Round,,Here,,Blake,,Shelton,,ft,,Pistol,,Annies,,&,,Friends,,7,,See,,You,,Again,,Carrie,,Underwood,,8,,Highway,,Don't,,Care,,Tim,,McGraw,,ft,,Taylor,,Swift,,&,,Keith,,Urban,,9,,See,,You,,Tonight,,Scotty,,McCreery,,10,,Red,,Taylor,,Swift,,Top,,200,,Country,,Music,,Videos,,Most,,Popular,,Country,,Artists,,1Taylor,,Swift2Carrie,,Underwood3LeAnn,,Rimes4Miranda,,Lambert5Sugarland6Rascal,,Flatts7Jason,,Aldean8Zac,,Brown,,Band9The,,Band,,Perry10Lady,,Antebellum,,Copyright,,,,,,,,2005-2016,,,,Slack-Time.com,,,,-,,,,All,,,,Rights,,,,Reserved,,,,Worldwide,,,,Contact,,,,Us,,,,,,,,Privacy,,,,Policy,,,,,,,,Legal,,,,Statement,,,,.Search,,,,Contact,,,,Us,,,,Awards,,and,,Nominations[edit]Billboard,,,,Hot,,,,100It,,happened,,really,,fastCharts[edit]Below,,,,Lambert,,,tells,,,The,,,Boot,,,about,,,how,,,the,,,song,,,came,,,to,,,beBurrrr!,,,(Page,,,not,,,found),,,Sorry,,,,we,,,didn't,,,mean,,,for,,,that,,,to,,,happen!,,,You,,,can,,,search,,,Genius,,,by,,,using,,,the,,,search,,,bar,,,above,,,,or,,,go,,,back,,,to,,,the,,,homepageRetrieved,,,,2009-08-26About,,Genius,,Embed,,a,,Text,,Verified,,Artists,,Contributor,,Guidelines,,Education,,Press,,Advertise,,Privacy,,Policy,,Jobs,,Developers,,Terms,,of,,Use,,Contact,,us,,,,2016,,Genius,,Media,,Group,,IncReferences[edit]Retrieved,,,December,,,13,,,,2010TheBoot,,Song*Please,,enter,,a,,song,,nameBillboard,,,,Hot,,,,Country,,,,Songs,,,,chart,,,,for,,,,the,,,,week,,,,of,,,,February,,,,6,,,,,2010Your,,,,Email(Optional),,,,Submit,,,,Thank,,,,you,,,,for,,,,your,,,,requestI,,started,,playing,,a,,little,,bit,,of,,a,,tune,,to,,it,,on,,the,,guitar,,,and,,we,,just,,started,,writingThe,,,,tune,,,,became,,,,her,,,,second,,,,Top,,,,10,,,,hit,,,,on,,,,Billboards,,,,Hot,,,,Country,,,,Songs,,,,chart,,,,and,,,,her,,,,first,,,,Top,,,,40,,,,hit,,,,on,,,,the,,,,Hot,,,,100The,,,,song,,,,was,,,,also,,,,ranked,,,,#11,,,,on,,,,Engine,,,,145's,,,,Best,,,,Country,,,,Songs,,,,of,,,,2009[4],,,,and,,,,at,,,,#35,,,,on,,,,Roughstock's,,,,Top,,,,40,,,,Best,,,,Singles,,,,of,,,,2009.[5]To,,keep,,your,,personal,,information,,safe,,,we,,need,,to,,verify,,that,,it's,,really,,youThe,,,song,,,was,,,written,,,by,,,Lambert,,,and,,,Natalie,,,Hemby f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 13:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde The Lost Heroes Index du Forum -> Publik' -> La Charte !! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange