Guilde The Lost Heroes Index du Forum

Guilde The Lost Heroes Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Gear Marks or Press Bouncing?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde The Lost Heroes Index du Forum -> Publik' -> Le Marché Noir
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JesseVoss

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Juin - 11:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Gear Marks or Press Bouncing? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I'm facing some problem in gear marks on the vignette/gradiation, please refer below for some info:
1. Press: 4 color process running on a 18" completely new narrow web press with 12" repeat
2. Anilox: 1200lpi/2.3BCM, using UV ink, medium tape
3. Plate type: digital 0.017" with 60 Shore A

My questions are:
1. Is gear marks also known as press bouncing?
2. I was told that the design of the layout on the plate has impact on the gear marks problem, how shall I normally avoid this problem. The design of the plate consisted of a combination of Vignette in the center of the plate which left side is a test chart on gray balance while right side is a skin tone image.
3. And, I was also told that harder plate with 70 Shore A should solve the problem, but I thought softer plate should reduce the gear marks issue?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
http://www.flexoexchange.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=441
Creative Marketing Company

Thanks
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Juin - 11:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde The Lost Heroes Index du Forum -> Publik' -> Le Marché Noir Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange